Saturday, August 25, 2007

losing track














my oh my





oh my
omy








ouch
and







hurumph






























everymorning it feels like i've been hit by a semi-truck
my friend said welcome to nyc when i told him that
i've lost track of how many days in a row ive been at work
i picked up a shift on my one day off this month
i gave notice at big daddy's
it wasn't my thing
too old for diner work
i've traded in for an awesome job at
the world famous John's Pizzeria on Bleeker St.
it's divine
i'm the first girl too work there in a very long time
and i think the boys are pretty excited
i know i am
its a family run operation
and i already feel a part of the family
a bunch of my sf friends have worked there
or work there now
and i love it!
im going to work one job while I house hunt so i have time to look at places
keep me in your prayers
the apartment search is INSANE!!
loads of love
drea

No comments: