Tuesday, June 26, 2007

not much happening

I wanted to post a blog, but I haven't really done anything of note since I arrived back in Venice. I feel like it might be the calm before the storm that is the next phase of my life. I've just been walking, cleaning, repacking, and planning out the next few weeks of my life. As most of you know by now I'm moving to NYC next month, and the last few days I have been doing some footwork for the move. A lot of praying, some meditating, a ton of positive thinking, and countless emails to people who may be able to offer some assistance. I already have a list of temporary places to stay after one day. I'm always so impressed at how wonderfully the Universe will provide if you ask for what you need. Thanks to everyone for all of your love and support, and I promise to do something fun soon and I'll take pictures too! L+L-drea

2 comments:

Deb said...

Remember dear, you are a human BEING not a human DOING...relax, go with the flow and remember that inspiration happens when you are most quiet, not flying hither and yon. so relax, reflect, and breathe in the inspiration you so seek...blessings indeed, keep praying we all are so filled up with great love as a result of your journey

Deb said...

Don't forget while you are planning your next "moves" to ENJOY the NOW...there is so much there yet to see and touch. I am certain you Italian is going to "kick in' to a new level as you practice.
let us know how that is going?