Friday, July 20, 2007

back in the usa




I'm home. After 20 hours of airports, and airplanes, I made it. After I got to JFK I headed for my old roomie and friend Lyn's house in Greenwich. It was super surreal walking in the door of the house because Lyn's house in SF is where I was living before I left on my trip, and all of her stuff is the same as it was in California. So it really felt like I was coming home, even though I'm no where near San Fran. It has been great catching up with Lyn and hanging out with my favorite dog Tula. The last two days have been consumed with phone calls to all my friends and family, emailing potential jobs, and eating as much of favorite american food as possible. Today I went to the stable with Lyn and watched her ride. It was so beautiful. She is an amazing horsewoman, and the stables were stunning. I'm really enjoying the new scenery of the East Coast. New life, new adventure.

1 comment:

Getyobubbles said...

im jealous. horses make me jealous. glad you are back. thanks for updating with photos. it makes me feel like I just saw you. Next week though. you and me and the big NYC. Love you dollface