Sunday, July 29, 2007

start spreading the news



Well, I did it. I moved to New York City. It is really a dream come true. I moved here a week ago and yesterday I moved into my sublet in Brooklyn. I'm staying with Zeb and Kirsten for a couple of months while I get settled. I was hired at the first place I interviewed and started work the next day. There are no labor laws in NYC so I have been working doubles and crazy hours. Last night I worked from 11pm to 6am and I wanted to kill myself this morning. I am still super tired and its 4 in the afternoon. I love you all so much and will try to keep the blog up once a week or so so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Kiddo,
You're gonna do great. Work ethic, energy, NYC attitude and awesine experience in many areas that translate to survival skills= I cannot think of anyone more equipt to plug in to the new energies (and you can have those city energies!!!) of NEW YORK! Remember No one does more than one day at a time...no one.
momma

Anonymous said...

Ciao Drea!!! Come stai? Tutto bene a NY?
I am in sicily, relaxing and enjoying the sun, the sea, my family, friends and wonderful food...the last days of July in Venice were so wet and cold and we missed a lot your energy and your smiles! A big kiss from Castelbuono (my beautiful little village)...keep in touch!
Good luck for your new life in NY! Benedetto