Wednesday, July 18, 2007

cheers

helloo all you beautiful people!
I'm hanging in Dublin at the ole airport waiting for my flight to NY.
Last night in Madrid was wonderful.
I met a really cool lady named Ann and we had a yummy dinner and I ended up staying with her in her penthouse in the center of Madrid. Don't ask. I know, it's so crazy how wonderfully I am taken care of. I can't even begin to express my gratitude. Last night as I fell asleep in this big, comfortable double bed with air conditioning, all I could do was say thank you thank you thank you over and over.
Thank You!!
i'm excited to come back to the US and am so ready to start this next passage of time.
I'm landing tonight and then heading off to my old roomie from SF Lyn's cottage in Connecticut.
It will be so good to see her and Tula.
And then...well NYC here I come!!
I'll be sure to keep you posted. My cell phone should work as of tonight, so feel free to give me a ring
whenever.
Loads of Love and Light!!

No comments: