Thursday, July 5, 2007

last days in venice



I can't believe that my time in Venice has come to an end. It has been such a magical experience. The community of people that live here are so wonderful and it has been a joy getting to know some of them closely. As I write this Elena and Pietro are cooking a meal of fresh fish and crab that was a gift from one of Pietro's patients. I am exahusted. I stayed up way past my bedtime enjoying every last minute of this divine experience. I want to acknowledge each person that has made my trip so far such an life enriching adventure!
The Italians: Pietro, Elena, Natasha, Ricardo, Franchesca, Gianni, Benedetto, Dario, Christina, Eliana, Cibo, Amanda, Rocco, Zanio, Marcello, Marco, Paulo, Elenora, Claudia, Diego, Diego's beautiful girlfriend who's name I can't remember, and Serena
My Classemates: Monica, Monique, Peter, David, Julia,and her cutie boyfriend, Cheiko, and Leo
The Ex-Pats: Steve, Myrabi, Toni Anne, Ken, Joe, Joan, Mimi and Rita
The Biannelle Kids: Rupert, Carrie, Ricardo, The beautiful girl from Uragay who's name I cant' remember and whose country I can't spell, Veronica, Morten, and Andrew
The Folks at PS1: Zefrey, Sarah, Erica, Tim, Eric, Jennie, David and Jason
The Seekers from Damanhur: Kylea, Gazza, Capra, Goura, Argo, Surikatu, and Hornbilled Platapuss

and everyone else who I may have forgotton.

may each and everyone of you know how grateful I am for the time we spent together in Italy!

Onward!

No comments: