Tuesday, July 17, 2007

when in rome




More photos from Rome. Maria was my beautiful guide. The photo of the crowd was from the Genesis 25th Anniversary concert at Circo Massimo. It was free and there were around 100,000 people there. It was insane!! I'm in madrid for a long layover, and tommorow its a day full of airports. I hate airports. Its fine once I'm on the plane, but the airport experience blows chunks if you ask me. Today I stood in five different lines before I got my bags checked. They wanted to charge me 86e for the extra 7kilos of weight that I had over the limit on my bag, so I had to get rid of some of my stuff at the airport. I said goodbye to Rick Steves and my Italian Vouge, and gave a pair of payless sandles to the girl at the counter and she waved the fee for the 3 or so kilos I still owed.

No comments: