Tuesday, May 22, 2007

be apart of the dream!!



I know you've all be asking yourselves,
"What can I do to contribute to Drea's amazing journey??"
We'll heres your chance to sponser a trip to a museum.
One of my personal goals for this next phase of my life is to better understand exchange rates. In planning for my trip I failed to really grasp that particular concept and now I find myself on so tight a budget that museums are out of my means.
Here's where you can help!!
Sponser a trip to a museum and you will get the satisfaction and joy of knowing you enriched my life with art and culture.
I will also dedicate a whole page of my blog to my trip to the museum and the beautiful person who sponsered it!
Here's how it works:
-mail your donation to
Drea Bernardi
P.O. Box 1539
Fallbrook, CA 92088
-Drop me an email at dreabernardi@gmail.com
and let me know that you sent the donation
and how much it was for so I can plan my trip!

Any amount will be graciously accepted!
Thanks for your continued love and support!!
L+L
drea

1 comment:

Drea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.