Saturday, May 26, 2007

venice vs pisa




It took me a while but im finally over my broken camera. I just have to go back to the time before instant photos, and wait untilI get home to see what kind of pictures I took. I can manage. Today I went to my first ever European Soccar match. My friends Marco and Paulo ( If your giggling about the Marco Polo thing I am too!) felt it necessary for me to go with them to experience the excitement first hand. It was awesome!! I have a very big place in my heart for fans. I don't know where it comes from, but I just really love when people are super passionate about things. It felt very ancient, this ritual of men fighting, or kicking a ball, wanting to win at all cost. People cheering for there teams, weather or not they were winning or losing. The fans were insane!! They had tons of chants and flags and the orgnization was incredible. At one point a giant flag appeared out of no where everyone was holding a card of a differnet color. It was spectacular!

No comments: