Sunday, May 27, 2007

gondola racing



Well today it happened. I was invited to watch the gondola races in a palace on the grand canal. It was one of the things on my list. Be invited to a palace. I met a lovely ex-pat named Steve through our mutual friend Bill W. Today there was a big gondola race thru the grand canal, and Steve invited a few people over to watch the races. Steve's palace is right on the canal and it was spectacular!! My timing was perfect, and I was invited to stay and join them for lunch. I just love all of the big meals with friends that happen here. When I get back to the states Im going to make sure that my life is full of home cooked dinners with friends! I am full of joy and gratitude and all of the amazing blessings in my life. What a gift everyday has been! Thank you Universe, thank you!

1 comment:

Stevo said...

Dear Drea,

Good shot of Rubina and Hanna.

Yep I am a wonderful guy with a cool house.

Have a great time in N.Y. and be sure to call Ken who will be back in the Fall. He is in Spain for the summer.