Friday, May 25, 2007

broken camera


so my beautiful camera dropped on the ventian marble floor and broke. It still works I just have no idea what setting its on cause the screens broken. It happened two days ago and Im still a bit sad. It has taken the fun out of blogging, and so im taking a small break untill I get inspired again. Probally in a day or so. School ended today, an Im very happy about it. My head was hurting. Now is up to me to learn the language on my own, which is thrilling and a lot more fun!!
love you

2 comments:

Deb said...

Personally I love the blog, though I am wondering why I am the only one who seems to comment (except Myrrah and Zeb) I love seeing the pcitures, even if they are weird, and the commentary is what makes it very much fun. So take pictures even if they turn out "artsy" and let us know what youare seeing with your very expressive WORDS...please?
we love it. Mom

Deb said...

Travel lightly Dre, allow yourself to be inspired by the magic all around. And think about ole Marco Polo...can you wrap your brain around the courage of those early explorers and just KNOW you will be fine/ love you, have fun,