Tuesday, May 22, 2007

drea returns



As most of you know today is my 29th birthday. In astrological terms it means that I am entering into my Saturn Return. What does that mean, you may ask? Well let me explain. It takes the planet Saturn 29ish years to return to where it was when you were born. Internationally respected astrologer Rob Hand calls Saturn Return, " one of the most important times in your life...a time of endings and new beginnings." It is a time to turn inward and reflect on your individual destiny. One astrologer says that "the Saturn Return is every individuals search for the Holy Grail."
Which brings me to my trip to Italy and the movement that has incapsulated my life in the past few months and in the months to come. As I make this important passage into adulthood, I am searching for self knowledge of where I came from, and looking inward to find the answers of where I'm going.
Thank you for joining me on this path.
I look forward with joy to the next phase of my life and the secrets that will be reveled to me along the way!
Love and Light!
Drea

1 comment:

Deb said...

Hope your birthday was the huge success you deserve. May the planets all be lined up to embrace your energies into a divinely inspired adulthood. St. Antonio, St. Andreas...all super companions. ciao, and aloha nui loa
Da mamma