Sunday, May 13, 2007

tough crowd



Today I clowned around for a few minutes at the neighbours birthday party. I just got a new nose and I figured since I was in another country that it would a good time to practice. Its been three years since Ive done any clowning so it was quite an experience. I think they liked it, it was hard to tell. They were really excited after I left and the puppet show started. He spoke Italain, and seemed to know all the best five year old jokes.
I also had a cool famous person moment today. I was riding the vapporetto and there was this really attractive couple reading a Rick Steves Italy book and one of the guys looked a lot like Neil Patrick Harris aka: Doogie Hauser MD among other things. He had come into my old work Teatro Zinzanni last year and ended up juggling in the show, so I had an in. I asked him if people told him he looked like Neil Patrick Harris and he said he was, and then we had a fun chat, I met his gorgeous boyfriend David, and they wished me luck with my Acting. I was happy to get over my fear of talking to famous people. The whole time I was chanting in my head, "If you want to be famous you are going to have to get over this at some point" I did get off a stop early cause I couldnt bear the akwardness any longer.
Off to work on my tan and study my homework on the beach.
Love you!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Looks like you were a bigger hit with the moms than the kids. Clowns can be scary. Little kids are scarier!
Happy to see you clowning again...happy trails kiddo, have a wonderful week,
MOM