Wednesday, April 18, 2007

bagels, hot dogs, hot nuts, and pizza



Zeb and I ate our way thru the city today. We started with bagels that tasted better than any bagel I've ever had.
( they were right) then we took the subway out to coney Island and cruised the pier. No trip to coney island would be compleate without a trip to nathans for a hot dog. I had the crispy golden hot corn dog and an ice cold lemonade. Next it was Manhattan where every other block you are tempted by the sweet sugary smell of hot nuts. They forgot to mention that I shouldn't eat the whole bag! Then we headed to John's Pizzeria in Greenwitch Village for some of the best pizza I've ever had the pleasure of eating( they were right again) And then there was the gelato.....tomorrow I'm eating all raw foods.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Aloha kiddo! Yup, we were right. You are enjoying all yummy junk that I remember from trips there. My first "roller coaster trip" was at coney island (and Nathan's hot dog) in Summer of 65. Will never forget or repeat it. Glad you agree about the best bagels and pizza ever...yum. So contented to know you and your friends are having a blast. xoxox carry on.

The Management said...

Irvine had a ferris wheel, ice cream and the best faux shrimpless-thai food one could ask for (with non functioning restrooms ofcourse) and yet no mention. Still holding out hope....ie....

Anonymous said...

holy cow... i'm green with envy!
that looks liek soooo much funn!

Chez said...

Ciao bella,

It's great to hear you are have such a wonderful time already. Imagine what's coming up next!

Have you been able to score some cheap Broadway show tickets?

Julie and I really enjoyed having you around your So Cal home. It's been way too long....

Tanti bacioni e amore,

Dad (ie the Chez)