Thursday, April 19, 2007

get with the times





So day two in the big apple was just as amazing as day one. Today I ventured on the subway by myself and went uptown to have lunch with the beautiful Adriana Baer. I got to see Colombia University and eat a yummy veggie lunch. Then we schlepped back downtown thru times square. I have begun to sort of understand the up down east west thing, although it can be very difficult when your standing on a street corner to figure out which is which. I then cruised around the 5th Ave shops and stalked the entrance at the NBC studios for a while hoping that SNL would see me and decide that they needed me for a sketch. A girl can hope can't she?? Then I had the pleasure of meeting up with my friend Gabriel, who was in town from SF for business, and headed downtown for a show at The Upright Citizens Brigade, where we reunited with Adriana and her honey Brian for an 80% hilarious comedy show called the OH Hello Show. Then it was off to the East Village for dinner at Abigail’s, a vegetarian raw foods restaurant. ( I stuck to my plan except for a mid afternoon french fry breakdown) Life is Beautiful and tasty!!

1 comment:

Squidhelmet said...

Why haven't you posted that picture I sent you?