Sunday, April 22, 2007

sunday, sunday




Today I had brunch with Kirsten at Public the restaurant that Zeb works at in Soho. We ate the yummiest poached eggs in greek yogurt and corn panckes. Sooo Goood!! Then I headed up to Central Park with everyone else in the city to enjoy the fabulous weather. It was 73 out today. Amazing. It’s been quite an experience living here this week. Feeling what it feels like to be a New Yorker, seeing if it fits me. I think it does. I have really enjoyed getting to spend time with Zeb and Kirsten. Kirsten and I had a super fun day and night!! Tonight we spent time with her friend Aleasha. She’s from Virgina and oozes southern hospitality and charm. We met her new puppy huckleberry and hung out with Texas Brian and his drummer John. We kept it real by eating Brooklyn BBQ for dinner. All and all another great day in the city. Wish you were here!!

2 comments:

Squidhelmet said...

I am here!

Anonymous said...

Drea, It's so exciting and interesting to view your travels from your perspective. I can totally see you in NY long term. From what Scott and I experienced being there a couple of years ago, we would go back in a heartbeat to explore more of the city. It's AMAZING! Keep on enjoying the path of the world traveler!! Love, Pami