Tuesday, April 24, 2007

last day in NYC


Today was my last day in New York and boy did I shove a lot of fun times into one day. It all started early in the morning as I headed out to wait in line for rush tickets to SPAMALOT. After successfully obtaining the cheap tickets ($21.25 instead of $66.00 depends on your definition of cheap) I headed over to central park to meet up with Natasha, Ivan's mother, for an amazing lunch at the Boathouse in Central Park. Afterward I had the joy of going over to her home in on West 47th and seeing one of the most beautiful views I've seen since I arrived here. Tonight we saw the show and laughed big laughs and enjoyed a good broadway musical, something I haven't done in years!! Zeb got really cool slippers of killer attack bunnies...I'm jealous but there was no room in my bags for fuzzy bunny slippers. In five minutes the super shuttle will be here to take me to the airport. Its currently 2:45am ny time. My flight to London is at 7:30. I hope that I can sleep on the plane. I am feeling super excited to be leaving the country, and also a bit nervous traveling overseas. I'm sure it will be easy breezy, but I can't help thinking they won't let me in the country for one reason or the other. Fingers crossed. I love you all and can't wait to get to blog the Europe part of my journey!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a lovely trip!
oooh london!

Deb said...

Hope the Brits will pick you up and welcome you back as the New Yorkers have...blimey...
talley ho kiddo...