Saturday, April 14, 2007

single girl traveling alone


Is it really that crazy that I'm traveling alone? I never really think about it untill someone LOOKS at me like I'm crazy when I tell them I'm heading off to Italy by myself. Tonight I got the crazy look, and I felt alone for a minute. I forgot for a second that what other people feel comfortable with and what I feel comfortable with are usually miles a part.
Today we went to Little Italy in San Diego and ate Pizza. It wasn't on the "foods you won't find in Italy" diet but it was tasty warm and cold. Gotta love the late night cold slice! Today I also discoved that my i-pod doubles as a pocket disco and that its all I need to get my boogie on! Thank goddess for technology!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

You are beautiful! Sounds like you are taking it all in stride. Dance your own dance, keeping in mind that others are sharing the floor...xoxoxo MOM

Deb said...

Good morning Dreamaria...Happy Monday. Looks like you may be traveling with many others as several rounds of flights have been cancelled due to HORRID weather in the East. Even the NY Marathon may be cancelled. So bring plenty of patience to the airport, and a positive manifestation for the perfect weather once you arrive.
xoxox