Monday, April 9, 2007

the journey begins


Today marks the beggining of my journey to understand more about who I am by discovering where my family is from.
More specifically, the Italian side of my family.
Over the last four months I have gone from living in a studio apartment,
to a room in a house,
to a foam mattress on the floor.
Letting go of my attachments to things, and keeping only the things that I'm not ready to give up yet.
Freedom
New Adventures
Letting Go
My heart is full of love for my beautiful home here in San Francisco
My friends who have inspired me and filled my life with joy and love
Saying Goodbye
PAUSE
I will see you again
different, changed, and fresh
The trip begins today, visiting my mom in grass valley, angelic massage with myrah, (my heart chakra is healing)
Papa Jess will be with with me as a spirit guide, he is happy that I am returning to his homeland

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh darling, i'll miss-a you so much! don't forget to post! this is sooo exciting! xox

Rick Asper said...

Have a great time, Andrea. Will you also update us from Italy? Too cool, if you do.

Love,

Rick Asper
ricka@aviation-professionals.com

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful trip. We look forward to hearing all it during your travels and will expect to see pictures upon your return.
Love, Aunt Lani

Felicia said...

How wonderful Drea! Please keep us posted as you travel. I can't wait to start living vicariously through you. :)

Aleasha-Mwahx said...

Hey miss.
Really looking forward to seeing you while you're on your travels.

Deb said...

Hi Drea,
Aloha darling. Journey out in JOY and find strength and wisdom in every step of your adventure.
I know you will have the times of your life.
xoxox MOM