Friday, April 20, 2007

springtime in ny


Its offical, I’m in Love with New York!! I keep asking myself why I don’t live here. I think the only reason is the weather and today it was absolutely beautiful!! Today I finished up the sights of Midtown and got lost in the garment district. I knew I was there when I saw a store called the Stretch House and when I looked closer saw that it sold only spandex fabric which was a great relief I couldn’t imagine what a Stretch House was. I also found a store window that had no “window” so I got to be a model for a minute. Today was really spring in New York, the sun was out and New Yorkers were happy. I met up with Zeb, his sister Amber and Marty Brown today in Prospect Park in Brooklyn. Marty, Zeb, and I met in 1995 at drama camp, it was really fun to get hang out with the old gang. We then headed over to the movie theatre and saw the new Will Ferrell movie Blades of Glory. It was bedazzelicious!!! Then Amber made us tacos at her house. It was just like home.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Atta girl! So glad to hear you have connected with your "homies" from CalArts...what FUN Those are relationships that will sustain you for years and years.
You sound WONDERFUL Drea, NYC really seems to light you up! Glad you are embracing the dream. FEAR nothing and trust GOD absolutely.
love you honey, MOM

Anonymous said...

lovely photo of the daffodils! are they your favorite??? i remember you giving them away, little snippets of spring joy, just like you!

(i'm so jealous of your new york adventure!)

Unknown said...

What about me?
Never forget the Clovis or else giant applecores will fall on you from the sky!