Friday, April 13, 2007

reunion with the avocados

Back in avocado land
did you know that I grew up in the avocado capital of the world?
actually, its not quite the avocado capital of the WORLD, but we like to think it is.
my dad's new house actually has an avocado grove
it so avowonderful!!
spent some time with my cousin Darian Starr today
we ate yummie sushi in Temecula and giggled a lot
gave hugs to a beautiful old friend Marti and her stunning family
played fire engine with two five year olds
and met a budding starlet julia
shes six and ready for her close up
ate mole with Tatiana and Blair
on a strict "foods you won't find in Italy diet"
tried to share the brilliant film Pootie Tang with my fam
and then the worst happened, the DVD died
R.I.P Pootie
say sa da tay and feel okay!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I had no idea avocados grew on big ol' trees. I don't know what I imagined they really grew on...maybe something like more of a prickely bush to offset the mushy lovely center of an avocado...I'll draw you a picture sometime to describe what i mean...you're actually making me miss California...

Sigh.