Saturday, April 21, 2007

lazy daze






Slept in today and enjoyed a lazy afternoon in Brooklyn. The neighborhood that I’m straying in is called Prospect Heights. 7th Ave and Flatbush Ave. I like it. After a good afternoon of doing nothing I headed out to Canal Street where I perfected the art of haggling for a handbag. The trick is that you start off interested when the handbag is 35$ then walk away and it goes to 25$ then you offer 20$ and settle in the middle. I got a great Dolce& Gabbana knock off for 23$. After getting my bargain-shopping fix I headed over to meet my cousin Jeffery and his lovely partner Sarah for dinner. They were off to see Harry Conick Jr. at the Radio City Music Hall. I was so jealous, Harry is such a hunk!! I really enjoyed seeing their beautiful faces, even though it wasn’t nearly long enough. After I headed back over to B town to meet up with S.Pete, Matt, and Kyle. I love that so many of my favorite people live in New York!! I got to meet their roomie Cliff and the cat and the turtle. They have a great apartment with a lovely veranda. It has been really lovely getting to hear about everyone’s life in NY. I still feel like it would be amazing to live here. What does the Universe have in store??

1 comment:

Getyobubbles said...

Hey, is the guys name in the lower left hand corner John????